If you recall, our previous blog post (Part 1) described the frustration and high failure rate associated with managers who have been magically transformed from staff person to manager by internal promotion or who have been hired externally and lack familiarity with your organization’s culture and procedures. I suggested that to combat this chronic problem a low cost management orientation and education program can be designed and presented entirely in-house. While the Human Resources and Organizational Development function can […]
Join Our Mailing List
Receive our free "7 Point Ethical
for joining us.
- Aligning HR Strategy with Business Strategy
- Making the Invisible Visible – 7 Levels of Organizational Consciousness
- Recommended (blogs, websites, books, events that we recommend)
- Microsoft versus Yahoo Performance Management Systems…Who is right?
- Transforming the lowly employee handbook: Design for communication not litigation