While preparing for a work project in Guatemala to establish a health and water cooperative in conjunction with New DenverChurch www.newdenver.org, I wanted some perspective on the most effective practices for providing assistance in developing countries. My concern is that in spite of the lengthy war on poverty waged in the United States since the 60’s, and billions of dollars of foreign aid ($2.3 trillion spent by Western nations since World War […]
Join Our Mailing List
Receive our free "7 Point Ethical
for joining us.
- Making the Invisible Visible – 7 Levels of Organizational Consciousness
- Recommended (blogs, websites, books, events that we recommend)
- What is Values-Based Leadership?
- Microsoft versus Yahoo Performance Management Systems…Who is right?
- What New Managers Need to Know… and How We Educate Them – (Part 2 of 2)